Protein-Packed Ranch Dressing Recipe
Sometimes we just want a little protein in our salads without adding the bulk of a meat or fish! Enter our favorite ranch dressing recipe that has 20g of protein per cup to help you enjoy your salads and crudite even more!
Protein-Packed Ranch Dressing:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scoop Unflavored ESSENTIAL Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1.5 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Yields 1 1/4 cups dressing.
- Mince all herbs & garlic into small pieces or add all to a food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- In a bowl, combine your sour cream with 1/2 scoop ESSENTIAL and stir with a fork or whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add your buttermilk and the other 1/2 scoop ESSENTIAL and stir until combined.
- Add mayo, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Rest 15 minutes.
- Store in fridge up to 7 days in sealed container.
Want a thinner consistency? Add buttermilk slowly until consistency desired is reached. Need more tanginess? Add lemon juice until it fits your liking.
Tag us on instagram and show us how you use your protein-packed ranch!