Did we see a single leaf fall from a tree? Grab your sweaters and boots, we're heading into fall, and most importantly pumpkin spice season! Don't jump into the Starbucks' drive-thru just yet, we've got THE BEST pumped up, at-home PSL recipe.
20g protein + immune support + the comfort of fall warming you from the inside? That's a resounding yes from us!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Latte Ingredients:
- 2 cups Milk (choose your favorite)
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 1 scoop French Vanilla ESSENTIAL
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 scoop SUPPORT
- 1/2 cup Coffee (hot or iced)
- Whipped Cream
- Measure 1.5 cups milk and pour into saucepan. Place on medium heat. Do not let this mixture boil! Once warm, add pumpkin puree and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining 1/2 cup of milk and 1 scoop French vanilla ESSENTIAL protein powder. Stir until powder has dissolved.
- Once pumpkin puree and milk are warm and combined on the stovetop, remove from heat and add to bowl with protein milk mixture. Add pumpkin pie spice and stir.
- Pour coffee into desired cup. Stir in SUPPORT. Add pumpkin spice mixture from bowl. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Save the other serving of pumpkin spice protein "creamer" in the fridge for tomorrow's coffee!
Shop ESSENTIAL WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
Back to The JRNL - Health & Nutrition Advice for Women