A luxurious, light, but decadent pumpkin loaf that's healthier and lower calorie than normal. We love this for breakfast, tea, or whenever that chocolate craving comes on!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop ESSENTIAL Dark Chocolate
- 1 scoop ESSENTIAL French Vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Coat a loaf pan (8"x4") with cooking spray. Line pan with parchment paper.
- Measure your flour and place in mixing bowl. Use your PRTCL ESSENTIAL scoop to remove two scoops of flour. Place this aside for later.
- Add 1 scoop of ESSENTIAL Dark Chocolate and 1 scoop ESSENTIAL French Vanilla to your flour and mix. Add pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda to flour/protein mix and whisk until blended.
- Add stevia, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil and eggs to dry mixture. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Find your leftover flour. Add it to the chocolate chips until chips are coated in flour. Add 3/4 cup floured chocolate chips into wet mixture. Fold them in until evenly distributed. Hold the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan. Let it settle evenly. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top of loaf.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted into the loaf and pulled out clean.
- Let the loaf cool for 15 minutes. Use parchment paper to remove the loaf, remove parchment paper. Cut & enjoy!
Shop ESSENTIAL WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
Back to The JRNL - Health & Nutrition Advice for Women